- Intel®LGA 1700 socket: supports 13th and 12th generation processors
- Unmatched Performance: 16*+1+1 Dual Phase Digital VRM Solution
- Dual Channel DDR5: 4*SMD-DIMM with support for XMP 3.0 memory module
- Next-generation storage: 3 PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 connectors
- Advanced thermal design and M.2 thermal protection: to ensure VRM power stability and M.2 SSD performance
- EZ-Latch: PCIe 5.0 x16 slot with quick release and screwless design
- Fast networking: 2.5 GbE LAN
- Advanced connectivity: DP, HDMI, front USB-C®5 Gbps, USB-C posterior®20 GB/s
- Smart Fan 6 – Features multiple temperature sensors, hybrid fan headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus: Update BIOS without installing CPU, memory and graphics card
Full 8+8 pin CPU power connector
advanced thermal design
- Fully covered MOSFET heat sinks
- 6mm heat pipe
- Thermal pillow 5 W/mK
- Integrated I/O Shield
Complete PCI Express 5.0 project
- 1 x ranura SMD PCIe 5.0 x16 com Ultra Durable™ Armor
PCIe EZ Lock
- 8-channel high-definition audio
- audio noise shield
- State-of-the-art audio capacitors
16+1+1* dual phase hybrid digital power design
- 60A DrMOS
- PCIe 5.0 compliant circuit board
- 6 Layer 2X Copper Circuit Board
* 8+8 phase parallel power design. Digital VRM project for VCORE and VCCGT.
Compatible with Intel 13th and 12th generation®Core™ Processors
Dual Channel DDR5, 4 DIMMs
3 PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 connectors with 1 thermal protector
- Various functions defined by BIOS
- Reset/RGB Switch/Direct to BIOS/Safe Mode
Integrated Q-FLASH Plus button
Rear USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type C®
LAN has 2.5 GbE
Frontal USB3.2 Gen 1 Tipo-C®to connect devices
- 2 * Addressable LED Header
- 2 * RGB-LED-Header
Twin Digital VRM Design
PCIe 5.0 layout
With the rapid changes in technology, GIGABYTE always follows the latest trends and provides customers with advanced features and the latest technologies. GIGABYTE motherboards feature enhanced power delivery, the latest memory standards, and great connectivity to enable optimized gaming performance.
To ensure maximum Turbo Boost and overclocking performance of Intel's next generation CPU, GIGABYTE UD series motherboards equip the best VRM design ever built with the highest quality components.
To unleash the full potential of multi-core CPU performance
For CPU-integrated GPU performance and memory control
Provides stable power to PCIe lanes connected to the CPU
* 8+8 phase parallel power design. Digital VRM project for VCORE＆VCCCT
GIGABYTE DIRECT VRM DESIGN
The more advanced manufacturing process and higher core counts in next-generation CPUs require motherboards to adopt more sophisticated VRM designs to allow CPUs to reach their full potential with efficiency, lower voltage ripple, and cooler temperatures than expected. expected than the traditional parallel VRM design.
TRADITIONAL PARALLEL VRM DESIGN
Tantalum Polymer Capacitor
- • Lower impedance than a normal capacitor to reduce voltage ripple
- • High temperature stable capability
- • Mounted directly below the CPU area to stabilize CPU voltage under high load
Improved transient response
With DIRECT VRM DESIGN and TANTALUM POLYMER CAPACITOR, the transient response, voltage fluctuation, and stability of GIGABYTE motherboards are greatly improved during overclocking and under heavy loads.
PCIe 5.0 ready design
The PCIe 5.0 design supports twice the bandwidth of PCIe 4.0 and ensures compatibility with high-end GPUs to be released in the coming years to their full potential.
PCIe 5.0 x16 Bandwidth
Next Generation PCIe 5.0 SMD Ultra Durable™ Armor
GIGABYTE's exclusive new generation stainless steel PCI-e shield is 20% wider and offers higher tensile strength.
Use of multi-point stainless steel pins that penetrate the circuit board to increase the resistance of the SMD slot and improve durability.
2.Double lock support
3.Less signal degradation
Overclocking DDR5 até 7600+*
GIGABYTE offers a proven platform with memory overclocking capabilities up to 7600+. For DDR5 XMP memory, users just need to make sure their memory module supports XMP and XMP function is enabled and enabled on their GIGABYTE motherboard to enjoy high memory performance.
*Memory overlay and XMP profile support may vary depending on hardware configuration.
See the complete list of validated memory support.
Product features may vary by model.
Unlock DDR5 Voltage
DDR4 voltage is managed per MB with a wide range
The MB provides a fixed 5V for native DDR5 memory and onboard PMIC outputs that are 1.1V coupled to the memory IC.
GIGABYTE exclusive DDR5 circuit design
GIGABYTE's unique design switches the safe native DDR5 PMIC mode to programmable mode and controls the DDR5 wide-range native voltage.
- • GIGABYTE's unique circuit design unlocks native DDR5 voltage control
- • Converts native DDR5 memory module to overclocked DDR5 memory
- • Increases the performance and overclockability of DDR5 memory
- • Supports all PMIC vendors for maximum compatibility
* Memory overclocking capability depends on user's hardware configuration
1.Shielded memory routing
All memory routing is under the inner PCB layer, which is shielded by a large layer of ground to guard against outside interference.
2.Optimized impedance topology
By optimizing memory trace width, length, and style from HPC simulation to actual implementation, the overall impedance between the CPU memory controller and memory modules is lowered to achieve higher DDR5 speed.
3.Low signal loss circuit board
Medium or low loss server grade PCB material is chosen to reduce signal loss within the PCB and maintain high-speed DDR5 signal transmission.
DDR5 auto booster
Automatically increase the native DDR5 frequency to 5000 MHz with a single click while the system is under heavy load.
DDR5 memory upgrade
GIGABYTE BIOS provides preset and recallable profiles for users to easily achieve superior performance. Profiles are based on a database created by screening all PMIC and memory IC vendors to optimize modules to reach their full potential. This is a feature that saves time over manually configuring overclocked DDR5 memory kits.
- • Immediate improvement in storage performance
- • Easily overclock native memory and XMP 3.0 DDR5 for higher frequencies
- • No need to enter dozens of storage parameters such as clock, voltage, and times
- • Extensive built-in database of preset profiles for different memory IC vendors
* DDR5 MEMORY UPGRADE includes DDR5 memory overclock,
Overclocking ability depends on user's hardware configuration
XMP 3.0 user profile
Define and create your own SPD profile on XMP 3.0 and native memory modules or apply predefined profiles to XMP 3.0 user profile. Two custom profiles can be saved and loaded locally or to/from an external storage device.
- • Users can define two empty SPD profiles and transfer them to the next computer
- • Transfer DDR5 XMP Booster profiles to XMP 3.0 user profiles
- • Fast simulation of memory performance based on user input clock and timing parameters
- • Ability to save and load profiles to share your save settings online
SPD reset or database recovery
PerfDrive de GIGABYTE
PerfDrive technology integrates various GIGABYTE exclusive BIOS settings to allow users to use Intel 13th Gen®Core™ processors.
Optimization mode allows Intel®13th Gen Core™ CPU for high-speed all-core operation without throttling when overheating.
Instant 6GHz gives users an easy way to run Intel®Core™ i9-13900K, i9-13900KF, i7-13700K and i7-13700KF CPUs beyond 6 GHz simply by enabling the appropriate BIOS settings.
Spec Enhance mode enables Intel®13th Gen Core™ CPU to balance high performance and low heat.
E-Core™ Disable Mode allocates CPU resources exclusively to the P-Core to increase its overclocking and gaming performance while reducing the overall power consumption of the processors.
* Features and functions vary depending on motherboard and CPU specifications, the image is for reference only.
Excellent thermal design
Fully covered MOSFET heat sink
M.2 thermal shield
smart fan 6
Excellent thermal design
The unprecedented performance of GIGABYTE motherboards is ensured by an innovative and optimized thermal design to ensure the best CPU, chipset, SSD stability and low temperatures under full load for application and gaming performance.
1.Fully covered thermal design.
High coverage MOSFETs and integrated molded heat sinks to improve thermal efficiency with better airflow and heat exchange.
2.M.2 thermal shield
M.2 Thermal Guard prevents high-speed M.2 SSD bottlenecks and bottlenecks by helping to dissipate heat before it becomes a problem.
3.Thermal pillow 5 W/mK
5.6mm heat pipe
1.4X large area
Up to 4 times more surface area compared to traditional heat sinks. Improves the heat dissipation of the MOSFETs.
2.True one piece construction
TMOS is a true one-piece heat sink. The one-piece design and increased surface area dramatically improve cooling performance compared to competitive multi-piece designs.
1.Thermal protector GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE offers a thermal solution for M.2 SSDs. M.2 Thermal Guard prevents high-speed M.2 SSD bottlenecks and bottlenecks by helping to dissipate heat before it becomes a problem.
Thermal throttling as temperature rises
SMART FAN 6
Smart Fan 6 includes several unique cooling features that ensure your gaming PC maintains its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fans and pumps, and users can easily define any fan curve based on multiple temperature sensors across the board through an intuitive user interface.
- high current support
- precision control
- double curve mode
- fan stop
Each fan header supports PWM and DC fans and a water cooling pump and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with overcurrent protection
Multiple fan speed/temperature control points for precise fan curve
Dual incline/stair mode for different user scenarios
Fan can stop completely below user-specified temperature point
PWM/DC fan connectors
Internal temperature sensors
Smart Fan 6 BIOS User Interface
Improved fan curve UI
We are increasing the checkpoints from 5 to 7 and increasing the fan speed graph for easier and more precise control of the fan curve.
Dual incline/stair graph mode
The fan curve can be quickly changed with incline and stair modes for different user scenarios. Slope is a traditional and intuitive linear fan speed curve. With the newly added non-linear stair mode, the fan maintains the same speed between specified temperature ranges.
For advanced users, we offer manual fan speed entry for more precise control.
The application can put 4 EZ set points on approximate temperature/fan speed, and Smart Fan 6 can quickly create a fan curve.
fan curve profile
The fan curve profile can be saved in the BIOS ROM, the profile will be kept after BIOS update.
Note: The image is for reference and may vary depending on the model.
LAN has 2.5 GbE
Rear USB Type-C®20 GB/s
GIGABYTE motherboards enable the best connection experience with ultra-fast network data transfer speeds and state-of-the-art storage.
Pioneering Embedded 2.5GbE LAN Adopter
2 times faster than ever
Connect the future - USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®
Introducing the USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 design that doubles the performance of the previous generation of USB 3.2 Gen 2. It enables ultra-fast data transfer of up to 20 Gbps when connected to USB 3.2-compliant peripherals. Via USB type C®The Connector allows users to take advantage of the flexibility of a reversible connection to quickly access and store large amounts of data.
State-of-the-art audio capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use state-of-the-art audio capacitors. These high-quality capacitors ensure high-fidelity, high-resolution audio to provide gamers with the most realistic sound effects.
audio noise shield
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an Audio Noise Shield that essentially isolates sensitive analog audio components on the board from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
GIGABYTE Control Center
GIGABYTE motherboards include several useful and intuitive software that help users control all aspects of the motherboard and provide customizable lighting effects with exceptional aesthetics to suit your unique personality.
friendly user interface
SIMPLE MODE displays key hardware information on one page, including CPU clock, memory, memory, and fan.
Add frequently used items to the Favorites menu for quick access.
View all kinds of storage information, including SATA, PCIE, and M.2 interface.
List all changes before saving and exiting the BIOS. Quickly review the change in general settings.
Clearly visualize each load line calibration setting on an intuitive line graph.
GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER (GCC) is a unified software for all GIGABYTE compatible products. It offers a newly designed intuitive user interface to control all essential functions.
- Unified software platform for all Gigabyte compatible products
- Intuitive user interface for a streamlined experience
- Modularized control components for embedded hardware only
- Automatic update function to keep the system up to date and support future products
A multifunctional reset button that can be reconfigured in BIOS to other functions for different user scenarios.
Interruptor RGBTurn off all lighting effects on the motherboard.
Direct to BIOSBoot directly to the BIOS menu without pressing a key on the keyboard.
security modeBoot in BIOS safe mode to change specific options without losing other BIOS settings.
* Photo for reference only.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ design provides product durability and a quality manufacturing process. GIGABYTE motherboards use the best components and reinforce each slot to make them strong and durable.
PCIe EZ Lock
Easily unlock the PCIe slot lock by removing the graphics card from the PCIe slot.
* Photo for reference only.
Easily update BIOS without installing CPU, memory and graphics card.
With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don't need to install CPU, memory and graphics card, or enter BIOS menu to update BIOS. Simply download a new BIOS file and save it to your USB flash drive (rename it gigabyte.bin), press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button, and voila!
Connect the 24-pin 8-pin power cable to the motherboard
Download the motherboard BIOS file and rename it to "gigabyte.bin", save it to a USB flash drive, and insert the USB flash drive into the Q-Flash USB port
Press the Q-Flash Plus button and the motherboard will start to update the BIOS automatically.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress, and HDMI logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* Product specifications and appearance may vary from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. The colors of the products may not be entirely accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings, so they may differ from the images presented on this website. While we strive to present the most accurate and complete information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without notice.